Goa

 Goa trip



Since it was my aunt and uncle's anniversary so we went to Goa! My family had two dogs one beagle (Brownie) and one german shepherd (Troy) of-course we took them along. We packed a-lot of snacks since we knew it was a long drive. My family had two cars; one for my mom ,my grandmother and me the other was for my aunt and uncle. Brownie was in my mom's car while troy was in my uncle's car. My father couldn't come along because he was abroad. 

We had to wake up at 5:30 A.M, i don't really know why we had to wake up so early but we set off on a long drive.

I almost ate all the snacks (not really... but i ate a-lot) because i was feeling very hungry and had a stomach ache through the journey.

We went to eat breakfast in a restaurant it wasn't fancy but the food was good, we had to tie brownie somewhere so we can eat food, but boy was she scared. She could see us but she was screaming very loud that my ears almost broke so we had to lock her in the car well my mother locked her in the car. I wasn't feeling that well so i ate breakfast quickly and went inside the car and slept  

It took us 12 hours! usually my dad would drive the car but he was not there, so my mom had to do it, it was my mom's first time on a journey ride on mountains, she was pretty scared and thrilled that she was making it.


we finally reached to the hotel, the hotel name was Indi coconut beach resort in south Goa. We went to the reception and got our rooms. i thought it was a big apartment but it was a tiny quite neighbourhood our dorm number was 38 while our uncle and aunt was 40.

the mini houses had two floors one up and on one down my family both got the down ones so we were right next door.

The hotel room was pretty nice. The bed was comfy with white mattres, brown and a greenish chair, and a ground balcony, with two chairs and one table for a morning coffee.
My concerns were if the bathroom was good and as expected it was good👍.

There was a restaurant/bar with music and a pool right outside the restaurant/bar. 

There was a path where we went to the beach. Since it was from the hotel the beach area had less people. We went pretty often to the beach almost every morning which caused me to miss some of my school assemblies.
   
We went to a-lot of restaurants my favorite one was the pizza hut and the "Southern Deck" also wanna know a fact?

it's been 5 years since i ate caramel pudding and i'm not lying, when i was young like 6-5 there was restaurant/bar where me and my dad use to go , the only food i would order there was Caramel 
Pudding or custard.

On the first day we went to restaurant where i finally ate Caramel pudding! IT.WAS.HEAVENLY! 

my mum told me i was lying but i proved her wrong obviously.

we were at the Southern Goa then my family wanted to extent the holiday and we went to the north Goa, that means another beach resort 

Mariners bay was the new beach resort that we went to, kinda the same as Indigo but the houses were cabin like. Everything was made in wood except the bed, lamp, windows, curtains, lights, etc. 

One cabin had two rooms so my family chose to get one cabin.  

i also made a friend which was the only friend available her name is Alisa she's 5 years old. She's very energetic and was eager to be my friend. 

i first met her while going to my Cabin, the second time i met her was at the restaurant eating breakfast thats when we became friends

we both went to the beach together to have fun! we collected shells, made a pool, a sandcastle, and played in the water, we also ate chocolate and toffies together. She was also rivals with her Aunt, her mother said that her Aunt and Alisa were like Tom and Jerry.

and this is what i thought of my Goa trip👇

It was fun, exciting , alot of swimming and yummy fooooooooooood. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem

Imaginary Re-World